Under Reconstruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for the Cosmic Latte comic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.

Go down 
+5
BumbleStiltskon
lonestar
NotFrost'sCat
Dark_Plague
FrostiePancake
9 posters
AuthorMessage
FrostiePancake
Admin
FrostiePancake

List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. Empty
PostSubject: List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:19 pm

Series Description

Failstronauts is about the Galactic army in four different sides:

Good -Breakfast Platoon
Bad -Dinner Platoon
Neutral - Lunch Platoon
Fourth Side - Desert Platoon

Good:
They try to help planets or beings in danger, searching for missions to take on. This is the Breakfast Platoon (Main Characters). Their personalities make it more of a challenge to succeed in their missions, and sometimes wing at their jobs, that's what makes them "Failstronauts".

Bad:
Their main goal is to try to make the Breakfast Platoon fail their missions or to destroy their team. On their free time, they are just sitting around or play games with the Breakfast Platoon. This is the Dinner Platoon, they would succeed if they weren't dimwitted, klutzy, selfish, people. Their member "Baby Back Ribs" (Youngest of all of them) screws up and is 1/3 of the reasons on why they fail. They also want to gain power.

Neutral Team:
If captured and forced to side with the Dinner Team, one of them could easily press a self destruct button on their ship, while launching Anti-Matter Missiles at the Breakfast Platoon's ship. This team's actual goal is to probably even the scores between Breakfast and Dinner. It is supposed the Galactic alliance did this to make things more "Interesting".

Fourth Team:
We don't know what their real goal is, but they come in occasionally, and when they do, they're rocking out, partying or prank calling their elementary school teachers. This team is the dessert team, they usually talk in chat speak saying "LOL, That was like, totally awesome!" or "You just got PWNED, noob!". They occasionally speak in 1337 if angered. They seem to copy the "Pony's" reaction images. They're the typically of internet nerds.

Galactic Alliance:
The Galactic Alliance is in charge of the natural balance of the galaxy, they set up the Breakfast Platoon to keep things in order and everyone safe. They have no idea how the Dinner Platoon came to be, so they set up the Lunch Platoon to even things out and to have a little fun (The whole platoon series has it's own show which is put into an anime format, and is on Galactic Channel 5) so everything that happens is put on TV in the whole galaxy.

Breakfast Platoon
Pancake [Male] - _______
Waffle [Male] - _______
Omelet [Male] - Dark_Plague
Strudel [Female] - FrostiePancake
Cereal [Male] - Bence657

Lunch Platoon
Sandwich [Male] - ______
Panini [Female] - ______
Salad [Male] - _______
Soup [Male] - _______
Ramen [Male] - _____

Dinner Platoon
Porkchop [Male] - Porkchop
Pizza [Male] - Terwynd
Steak [Male] -lonestar
Burger [Male] - ____
Baby Back-Ribs [Male] - ______

Desert Platoon
Cake [Female] - ________
Ice Cream [Female] - ______
Cookie [Female] - ________
Pie [Female] - _________
Cupcake [Female] - _______

That's a lot of needed voice actors.

Last edited by FrostiePancake on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:03 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://cosmiclatte.forumotion.com
Dark_Plague

Dark_Plague

Location : In a medium sized room, sitting on a chair typing stuff up.

PostSubject: Re: List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:30 pm

I believe I'm Omelet. Smile
Back to top Go down
FrostiePancake
Admin
FrostiePancake

PostSubject: Re: List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:54 pm

Okay then, I'll sign you up!
Back to top Go down
NotFrost'sCat

PostSubject: Re: List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:39 am

Frost, do you mind putting a tiny explanation like what you did on the GAC here? It may be useful for people looking for the part they want to play. Copy/Pasting the info at the GAC would be useful, even. If you think it's too long maybe you could shorten it, but it may be useful to those who don't have the group's descriptions engrained into their minds just yet. Not a big deal, though, so don't sweat about it. Smile

- 3D
Back to top Go down
FrostiePancake
Admin
FrostiePancake

PostSubject: Re: List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:48 am

I'll do that, thanks 3D.

EDIT: I copy and pasted it from a thread on here in the story writing section..
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague

Dark_Plague

Location : In a medium sized room, sitting on a chair typing stuff up.

PostSubject: Re: List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:42 am

LOL
Love the name 3D..
Love the name..
Back to top Go down
NotFrost'sCat

PostSubject: Re: List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:08 pm

Just out of curiosity, is there going to be a character with a robotic voice?
I can mix around my voice to sound a bit robotic. Smile
Back to top Go down
FrostiePancake
Admin
FrostiePancake

PostSubject: Re: List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:43 am

Maybe, I could have the Dessert team have a robot slave.
Back to top Go down
lonestar

lonestar

PostSubject: Re: List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:49 pm

Wait wait... the breakfast platoon and the dinner platoon... are mortal enemies while on the job but they hang out between missions?
Back to top Go down
FrostiePancake
Admin
FrostiePancake

PostSubject: Re: List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:53 pm

Yeah.. I have weird ideas sometimes..
Back to top Go down
lonestar

lonestar

PostSubject: Re: List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:59 pm

Well, which character can I voice?
I have a rather manly deep voice.
Back to top Go down
FrostiePancake
Admin
FrostiePancake

PostSubject: Re: List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:03 pm

I'm thinking you'd be good for Steak.
Back to top Go down
lonestar

lonestar

PostSubject: Re: List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:17 pm

Scripts?
Back to top Go down
FrostiePancake
Admin
FrostiePancake

PostSubject: Re: List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Working on them.
Back to top Go down
lonestar

lonestar

PostSubject: Re: List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:29 pm

FrostiePancake wrote:
Working on them.

Alright, I shalt do steak.
For now I must depart.
Back to top Go down
BumbleStiltskon

PostSubject: Re: List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:49 pm

Well, I've gotten some more free time available. I really don't know what you have planned, so what characters would be relatively active but probably not show up every episode that need voice actors?
Back to top Go down
FrostiePancake
Admin
FrostiePancake

PostSubject: Re: List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:54 pm

I'm thinking all of dinner team except Porkchop is not going to say anything, only Cake in dessert team will say anything. Panini and Sandwhich are going to say something and all of breakfast team is going to say something.
Back to top Go down
BumbleStiltskon

PostSubject: Re: List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:58 pm

I'm not entirely sure how well it would work out to have a lot of characters be silent. Even if they usually don't need to say anything, there might be some situations where being silent is just going to be awkward to pull off successfully.
Back to top Go down
FrostiePancake
Admin
FrostiePancake

PostSubject: Re: List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:00 pm

I was thinking they'd scream and panic, or blabbering in the background.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:27 am

Frostie: When I get more info on episode 1 I can help with scripts ya know.
Back to top Go down
FrostiePancake
Admin
FrostiePancake

PostSubject: Re: List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:53 am

Pilot episode is first.

Well, what I'm planning on first is we write a brief description of each scene.
Back to top Go down
-NOX-

PostSubject: Re: List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:01 am

Once you have a "brief description" I can storyboard it!
Back to top Go down
FrostiePancake
Admin
FrostiePancake

PostSubject: Re: List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:04 am

Story boarding is usually off the entire script, so we'll get that done, then you can storyboard.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:18 am

So when you clear up the scenes, Frostie, can I have them and maybe like I do 3 scenes of script, and another writer does some, etc.?
Back to top Go down
FrostiePancake
Admin
FrostiePancake

PostSubject: Re: List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:39 pm

What you said.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:08 pm

Great..Just post or PM me when you finish and I'll try to do some scripts for some scenes.
Back to top Go down
Terwynd

Terwynd

PostSubject: Re: List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:05 am

I was thinking...

Instead of having a league of 20+ different voice actors to cast the show, how about we let a couple people who can do different voices do more than one role? That would cut down the voice actors needed by a huge margin and would also aid in getting in episodes in on time instead of waiting in on a voice actor to record his or her lines. I think a lot of us would enjoy voicing two or even three Characters.
Back to top Go down
FrostiePancake
Admin
FrostiePancake

PostSubject: Re: List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:10 am

Uh, was thinking of that.

I'm gonna voice act for moar girl characters.
Back to top Go down
Oracolus

Oracolus

PostSubject: Hm...   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:51 pm

What about Porkchop?
My voice is deep but tends to get high pitched when I scream.
Back to top Go down
FrostiePancake
Admin
FrostiePancake

PostSubject: Re: List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:02 pm

Perfect, just what we need.
Back to top Go down
Oracolus

Oracolus

PostSubject: Re: List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Just to get this right: My name is not porkchop. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget

PostSubject: Re: List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:17 pm

Frostie, you could act for more than one girl considering there isn't many girls here. And others could act for more that one person too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.   List of voice actors Needed and Explanation. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of voice actors Needed and Explanation.
Page 1 of 1